Setup ABC S5 Proxy in Indigo
Со свежими изменениями:
ABC S5 Proxy - Global Residential Proxy. ABC Proxy intelligent AI technology, regularly update and optimize IP pool to ensure 99.99% availability.
Get a 10% discount via promo code abcproxy100
How to setup ABC S5 Proxy in Indigo.
1. Log in to ABCproxy and click “Recharge”
2. Enter the country/state/city, from which you want to obtain IP addresses, then click “Search”
3. Right click on the proxy you want, select “Forward port to proxy”, then choose a port that is free
4. You can check if the chosen proxy is available in the “Today List” section
5. Click “Port Forward List” and copy the information (IP address and port) of the proxy you want.
6. Now open the Indigo client and log in to your account. Start creating a new browser profile by clicking the “New Profile” button
7. Set proxy in the profile.
1) Find proxy type and select Socks5 . Then ﬁll in the IP address.
2) Paste the information in the “Host” and "Port" fields and check proxy. Click Create proﬁle after that.
8. Everything’s set! Open the profile and get started to work!